In an effort to better serve our customers, Tucson Auto Collision Center has prepared a list of answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Simply click the link which best represents your question, and the answer will automatically appear at the top of your screen. If your question is not listed below, or you require additional information, please contact a Tucson Auto Collision Center representative.
- What should I do if I have an auto accident?
- How can I sign up for the online vehicle status service?
- When will the repairs to my vehicle be complete?
- Does Tucson Auto Collision Center make rental car arrangements?
- Is Tucson Auto Collision Center open on weekends?
- What is the warranty policy of Tucson Auto Collision Center?
- When, and to whom do I pay my deductible?
- How long, after repairs, should I wait before washing my vehicle?
- How long, after repairs, should I wait before waxing my vehicle?
1. What should I do if I have an auto accident?
In the event of an accident, there are several things to remember:
Do not leave the scene of the accident until you have exchanged contact information with the others involved. Make sure you are in a safe location.
Call 911 and follow their instructions. If there are any injuries in minor accidents, the police may instruct you to exchange information and then contact your insurance company
Do not discuss who is at fault with other parties.
Do not disclose your policy details. You should only share your driver’s license number, policy number, Insurance name, and phone number.
Request a tow If the police have not arranged your tow we can assist you.
Call us at (520) 292-1330. If towing has already been arranged please let them know you want it towed to 2510 W. Wetmore Rd Tucson AZ 85705.
Arrange your repairs. You have the right to select the repair shop of your choice. Let us be that choice. Family owned locally operated since 1993. Tucson Auto Collision Center will Warranty the repairs as long as you own the vehicle. We will handle the repair process from towing, rental assistance to restoring your vehicle into pre-accident condition.
Print a copy of the Accident Report form as a tool to help you remember the information necessary in processing your insurance claim.
2. How can I sign up for the online vehicle status service?
It’s simple, just contact a Tucson Auto Collision Center representative and ask to be signed-up for the online service. You will be issued a unique R.O. number, which you can use as a password to gain access to your own private vehicle status page. From this page you can view recent photographs of your vehicle as the repair process progresses, and read up-to-date status reports from the Tucson Auto Collision Center staff.
3. When will the repairs to my vehicle be complete?
Because of the many steps involved in collision repair it is difficult to estimate the amount of time it will take to complete repairs. Completion time is dependent on insurance approval, parts availability, and compensating for any supplements that may not included in the original estimate. These are only some of the steps involved in the repair of your vehicle, and each step may occur in its own time frame, making it impossible to determine an exact completion date. For this reason, Tucson Auto Collision Center recommends that customers with an available Internet connection sign-up for our online vehicle status service to get daily updates on their vehicle.
4. Does Tucson Auto Collision Center make rental car arrangements?
Yes, upon request, Tucson Auto Collision Center can arrange for a rental car to be delivered when you drop off your vehicle for servicing. Claimants will pay nothing. If you are the insured, and you have rental car coverage, you will need to contact your agent to discuss the terms of your agreement.
5. Is Tucson Auto Collision Center open on weekends?
Tucson Auto Collision Center is closed on Sundays, but available on Saturdays, by appointment only.
6. What is the warranty policy of Tucson Auto Collision Center?
Tucson Auto Collision Center offers a lifetime guarantee on all repairs performed by a member of our service team. Click here to learn more about Tucson Auto Collision Center’s warranty policy.
7. When, and to whom do I pay my deductible?
Unless otherwise specified, all deductible payments should be made to Tucson Auto Collision Center upon the completion of repairs to your vehicle.
8. How long, after repairs, should I wait before washing my vehicle?
After the completion of vehicle repairs, customers are welcome to wash their vehicle as soon as they’d like.
9. How long, after repairs, should I wait before waxing my vehicle?
After the completion of vehicle repairs, Tucson Auto Collision Center recommends the customer wait at least 90 days before waxing their vehicle.